Skip to main content

100 Questions For A Better Life - Friends/Family

60. What does a good time with my friends look like?

61. What does a good time with my family look like?

62. What's a bigger loss 90% of your savings or a family/friend?

63. Do your actions, show you really believe this?

64. Who loves you?

65. Why do they love you?

66. What's stopping you spending more time with your friends/family?

67. How will I make amends for my mistakes?

68. What values do you look for in friends?

69. What can you start doing to bring more meaning and joy to your friends and family?

70. If I where to die tonight, how would my friends and family remember me?

71. How do I want them to remember me?

72. What actions must I take, to ensure they remember me, the way I want them to?

73. Pick someone you care about. What would life be like if they died tonight?

74. What would you miss most?

75. Since they're not dead, how will you honor the extra time you've been blessed with them?

76. What actions do I need to stop doing that are slowly pushing people away?

77. How can I make them want to hang out with me?

78. How can I make sure people always have something good to say, about me, behind my back?

79. What three friends and family related quotes mean the most to you? Why?

80. Where are my current actions leading me?

81. How can I help my friends/family?

82. What qualities make you a great friend?

83. What do I bring to my family?

84. What do I bring to my group of friends?

85. How do I show my friends/family that I appreciate them?

86. How can I make (pick one friend) feel important?

87. How can I make (Pick one family member) feel important?

88. What can I learn from my friends?

89. How can I make friends invite me out more?

90. Is anyone a bad influence?

91. If they are holding me back, why haven't I left them yet?

92. Is it my duty to help someone who refuses to help themselves?

93. Do others need me?

94. What can I start doing, to make sure I'm irreplaceable?

95. What am I working towards?

96. What can I stop doing so that I can spend more time with my friends and family?

97. How has my life improved due to knowing ______ (pick a friend/family member)?

98. If I don't take care of my friends/family who will I become?

99. How can I overcome the challenges that come my way?

100. If I was to die tomorrow, what could I do to make the relationship with my friends/family matter today? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy! Chinese - 1 (What's your name?/Ni jiao shenme mingzi?)

All you need to do is - watch my videos, read the comic, make and share your own video with a friend or toys.  Easy! Questions 1. What do you think the comic is about? 2. What does 'Wo Jiao _____' mean? Task Once you work out the answers.  Make a video, using the phrases learnt in this comic to introduce yourself.           Extra : Use ni jiao ____ (你叫). to introduce other                                 people. Comic 1 - Ni Jiao Shenme Mingzi? Videos Help Hello - Ni Hao What's your name? - Ni Jiao Shenme Mingzi My name is _____ - Wo Jiao ______ Goodbye - ZaiJian

Rocco Desta Comedy - My Teacher Is...

 A song about my teacher.

Easy! Phonics - Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh

Aa,Bb,Cc,Dd Easy! Reading