Skip to main content

100 Questions For A Better Life - Fun/Hobbies

 134. If you had all the time/money, what would you do with your life?

135. What's stopping you from spending more time doing what you love?

136. What can you start doing to get even more out of the time spent doing what you love?

137. What three hobbies related quotes mean the most to you? Why?

138. How can I help others, who love the same things I do?

139. How can I start making money from one of my hobbies?

140. What problems exist, that I can solve?

141. How do I show my appreciation for my hobbies?

142. What new hobbies would help benefit my life?

143. What possessions mean most to you? Why?

144. What music makes you feel your best?

145. What songs mean the most to you? Why?

146. What can I stop doing so that I can spend more time doing what I love?

147. Why did you start your hobbies?

148. Did you love your hobbies when you first started?

149. How did you grow a love for them?

150. What unnecessary things am I doing?

151. How will I make amends to any wrongs I may make?

152. How are my hobbies helping me grow?

153. How can I overcome the challenges that come my way?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy! Chinese - 1 (What's your name?/Ni jiao shenme mingzi?)

All you need to do is - watch my videos, read the comic, make and share your own video with a friend or toys.  Easy! Questions 1. What do you think the comic is about? 2. What does 'Wo Jiao _____' mean? Task Once you work out the answers.  Make a video, using the phrases learnt in this comic to introduce yourself.           Extra : Use ni jiao ____ (你叫). to introduce other                                 people. Comic 1 - Ni Jiao Shenme Mingzi? Videos Help Hello - Ni Hao What's your name? - Ni Jiao Shenme Mingzi My name is _____ - Wo Jiao ______ Goodbye - ZaiJian

Rocco Desta Comedy - My Teacher Is...

 A song about my teacher.

Easy! Phonics - Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh

Aa,Bb,Cc,Dd Easy! Reading