Skip to main content

100 Questions For A Better Life - Home/Enviroment

 195. Is your house your home?

196. What posters/photos could be added to make it more homely?

197. What candles/stents make a room feel more homely?

198. What background audio would fit each room?

199. What haven't I used in the last year?

200. Would someone else get more use out of them?

201. What could I do with the extra space?

202. Is each area suited for their task?

203. What 1 thing can I buy to help improve each room?

204. How has your home changed in the last year?

205. Where would you love to live?

206. What type of environment brings you joy and happiness?

207. What's stopping you from moving to a better environment?

208. What can you do to improve your current environment?

209. What can I do, to help others in my community?

210. What makes my home great?

211. How do I feel before and after tidying?

212. What three places are you happiest? Why?

213. If you had the money, what would your dream house look like?

214. What would each room look like?

215. How can you make your current house look closer to your dream house?

216. What country would you love to visit? Why?

217. What are 10 other things you could do/see there?

218. What's one odd thing you can do/see there?

219. If I could do anything what would my weekly scheduled look like?

220. Where would this be possible?

221. If you could only keep a suitcase worth of your possessions what would they be?

222. Why are these items important to you?

223. If you sold all the other items, what would you spend the money on?

224. Who will I become if I stay in this current environment?

225. How can I overcome the challenges that come my way?

226. In what areas are my emotions in control?

227. Is it rational to allow my emotions to stay in control?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy! Chinese - 1 (What's your name?/Ni jiao shenme mingzi?)

All you need to do is - watch my videos, read the comic, make and share your own video with a friend or toys.  Easy! Questions 1. What do you think the comic is about? 2. What does 'Wo Jiao _____' mean? Task Once you work out the answers.  Make a video, using the phrases learnt in this comic to introduce yourself.           Extra : Use ni jiao ____ (你叫). to introduce other                                 people. Comic 1 - Ni Jiao Shenme Mingzi? Videos Help Hello - Ni Hao What's your name? - Ni Jiao Shenme Mingzi My name is _____ - Wo Jiao ______ Goodbye - ZaiJian

Rocco Desta Comedy - My Teacher Is...

 A song about my teacher.

Easy! Phonics - Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh

Aa,Bb,Cc,Dd Easy! Reading