Skip to main content

100 Questions for a better life - Work

The questions we ask determines the answers we get.  Here's a list of 'Better Questions' around the topic of work.  


Questions 


1. What have I learnt from my failures? 

2. Where have I done wrong and how can I make amends? 3.What skills am I improving at work? 

4. What would I need to do to be ok with losing this job? 

5. What does a good day at work look like? 

6. What Job would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? 

7. What job are my current actions leading me to? 

8. What's stopping you from performing your best work? 

9. What brings meaning and joy to your job? 

10. What can you start doing to bring happiness to the workplace? 

11. Which of my actions are holding me back? 

12. How can I make others look good? 

13. How do I make myself irreplaceable? 

14. Why do I deserve a pay rise/promotion? 

15. What can I start doing, to make my job role something to be proud of? 

16. How does my job affect others? 

17. How can I make them want to promote me? 

18. What three job related quotes mean the most to me? 

19. Why? 

20. Where are my current actions leading me? 

21. How can I help others in the same field as me? 

22. What qualities make you better at your job? 

23. Who am I serving? 

24. How do I show my appreciation for my job? 

25. What can I learn from my workmates? 

26. What can I learn from my boss? 

27. How can I make the customer feel important? 

28. If you had the skills what job would you love to do? 

29. How can you gain those skills? 

30. What would my job look like if it were easy? 

31. Does this work need to be done by me? 

32. What am I working towards? 

33. What is and isn't in my control? 

34. If I do everything right does it secure me a promotion? 

35. If things continue as they are who will I become? 

36. How can I reduce my risks? 

37. What am I grateful for? 

38. How can I be 1 % better at my job today? 

39. If I was to die tomorrow, what could I do to make my job matter today? 

40. How can I make the workplace a better place for us all?

41.  What three things have I learned today? 

42. In what areas are my emotions in control? 

43. What three questions should I ask myself daily, in order to get the most out of my job? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy! Chinese - 1 (What's your name?/Ni jiao shenme mingzi?)

All you need to do is - watch my videos, read the comic, make and share your own video with a friend or toys.  Easy! Questions 1. What do you think the comic is about? 2. What does 'Wo Jiao _____' mean? Task Once you work out the answers.  Make a video, using the phrases learnt in this comic to introduce yourself.           Extra : Use ni jiao ____ (你叫). to introduce other                                 people. Comic 1 - Ni Jiao Shenme Mingzi? Videos Help Hello - Ni Hao What's your name? - Ni Jiao Shenme Mingzi My name is _____ - Wo Jiao ______ Goodbye - ZaiJian

Rocco Desta Comedy - My Teacher Is...

 A song about my teacher.

Easy! Phonics - Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh

Aa,Bb,Cc,Dd Easy! Reading