Skip to main content

Scrips - The Legend of Rivers The Rasta Quest

Disclaimer - all work on here is property of Rocco Desta (me) please ask if you'd like to use any of it. :)



The Legend of Rivers
The Rasta Quest

So your single then

Rivers home
Rivers, (his) Mum and Kenny all in a room.

Rivers is throwing a ball about a room.

Mum
Rivers dont through stuff about the room!

Rivers
But you through dad out.

Rivers tears up and runaway

Rivers
...and ill never forgive you for it.

Cut to kenny

Kenny
so your single then.

Winks to Rivers mum.


Im not Gay, I'm Welsh


We see River's and Kenny walking down a road.

Voice
stop right there young elf!

rivers and kenny look back to see who was talking.

Boabby
hey guys, im Boabby, The beast man and im here to...

Rivers
Beast man? Arnt you human.

Boabby
Human! Look at the bloody feet.

Rivers
Dont all French look like that?

Boabby
Of course not!

Anyways im...

Kenny
your gay.

Boabby
im not gay! Im welsh.

Anyways im here for that sword now give it to me.

Rivers
Bring in on

charge at each other.

A screen pops up with the words 'important announcement'

Voice over
we interrupt this fight to create dramatic tension

wait 5 seconds

now back to the fight.

FIGHT


Were Are They

princess Violet is hanging by her feet in a dungon. Boabby enters.

Boabby
Tell me were that young elf and my rasta sword are.

Violet
I dont know why your so obsessed with that sword. I mean theres one even more powerful.

Boabby
Tell me and you shall die peacefull.

Violet
come closer and ill tell you

Boabby walks over

Violet
its name is.
@&%* You!

Vilot then headbut's boabby to the ground.

Violet
Rivers!


Love

Rivers and Kenny enter the dungeon to find Boabby, and the princess hanging by her legs.

Beam of light at door causing a silhouette of Rivers and Kenny.


Boabby
look at use fools you honestly think you can defeat me.
HaHaHa!

Rivers
at least we dont spend all our time kidnaping princesses, get a life mate.

Kenny
Anyways who in there right mind would ever love you.

Boabby
what do you mean?
Im a great lover

zoom in to boabbys face

I practice on myself every night

zoom back out

Rivers
I dont have time for this. Aahh..!!!

rivers charges at Boabby.

FIGHT!


Alternitive

Rivers/kenny enter dungeon

Boabby
you small fools, think you can defeat me.

Rivers
Small?

Zoom in

Rivers
thats not what your mum said last night

Boabby
noone bad mouths mummy. Aahh..!!!


Boabby uses fox hat power and breathes out flames.

FIGHT


If this helped you please help me, donate any amount, appreciate every penny. thanx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy! Chinese - 1 (What's your name?/Ni jiao shenme mingzi?)

All you need to do is - watch my videos, read the comic, make and share your own video with a friend or toys.  Easy! Questions 1. What do you think the comic is about? 2. What does 'Wo Jiao _____' mean? Task Once you work out the answers.  Make a video, using the phrases learnt in this comic to introduce yourself.           Extra : Use ni jiao ____ (你叫). to introduce other                                 people. Comic 1 - Ni Jiao Shenme Mingzi? Videos Help Hello - Ni Hao What's your name? - Ni Jiao Shenme Mingzi My name is _____ - Wo Jiao ______ Goodbye - ZaiJian

Rocco Desta Comedy - My Teacher Is...

 A song about my teacher.

Easy! Phonics - Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh

Aa,Bb,Cc,Dd Easy! Reading