Skip to main content

Logo Design - P.I.K Photography

I Have designed an Icon for my Friends up and coming Photography Business - P.I.K


http://dft.ba/-2i1N

He Specializes in Parkor and so i based the logo around that.


If You would like to View some P.I.K Photography please check out - http://dft.ba/-2i1N 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rocco Effect - Values

It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are. ― Roy Disney Values are the reason why somethings make us happy and others make us sad. If you value the truth, even a white lie, in the hopes to make you feel better, would hurt you. If you value family, only for them to pick friends over you, that would hurt. Often we feel this way, without knowing why and this leads to a lot of stress and questioning ourselves.  Once you know your values, knowing what choice to make is a lot easier. You choose whatever choice is closest to your highest values. Even in failure, you can rest happy, knowing that you made the right choice. Comic Video Reading Task 1. Spend 15 minutes writing down your values 2. Pick your top five values 3. Ask yourself 'How can I honour one of these values today' 4. Go out and do it Journal Questions   1. Where have you noticed your values?   2. How did this make you feel?   3. How did you honour your values?   4. Did you have n...

My Animated Gifs - Set 1

A few of my hand drawn animated gifs. Jumping Bear Running Fox Girl Smiling

Illustrator Drawings

A few drawings that i've touched up in illustrator. Adventure Time - Marline Christmas Card Adventure Time - Marline/Streetlight Manifesto Pokemon Trainer